Welcome to our Year 2 home learning page. Here you will find some exciting activities that you can do with your child over the next few weeks, alongside other educational resources.
Ideas to support your Year 2 child:
- Read everyday
- Write book reviews for the books you finish
- Keep a diary
- Practise spellings from the Y1/2 word lists and put them into sentences
- Practise 2, 5 and 10 times tables
- Complete calculations using all four operations
- Measure objects around your home and record the lengths
- Go on a 3D shape hunt, write the names of all the shapes you find, then make a table and record the number of faces, edges and vertices for each object
- Collect some coins from your money box, list the coins you have and find the total amount. Try to make the same amount using different coins.
Please click on the additional tabs (dates) in this section to access the Home Learning Packs.