Welcome to our Year 1 home learning page. Here you will find some exciting activities that you can do with your child over the next few weeks, alongside other educational resources.
Ideas to support your Year 1 child:
- Find objects around your home and use your phonics to label them
- Read a book everyday and write a sentence about what happened in the story, remembering to include capital letters and full stops
- Collect 10 pairs of socks, use them to practise counting in 2s
- Get a pile of your favourite toys or Lego, group them into tens and ones and count how many you have
- Get some seeds and plant them, record how high your plant grows each day
Please click on the additional tabs (dates) in this section to access the Home Learning Packs.