Lateral Flow Testing for Parents/Carers
The government are now offering Lateral Flow Testing to parents/carers with children in primary schools. These tests help to identify potential positive cases of Coronavirus, leading to a reduction in transmission. Parents are able to either go to a test centre or order tests online for delivery or collection. Please click here for more details. A useful poster is also available to download below.
Included in the risk assessment is our revised Home School Agreement, setting our expectations of how we can all keep each other safe. This will be updated before our first set of Parent Consultations.
We may continue to restrict the number of visitors into school until further notice. If you need to speak to any member of staff, please contact the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The school office will mainly be accessible via phone and email only. Visitors permitted into the school will follow our guidance for visitors.
We will continue to protect our pupils and staff by:
1. Minimising contact with those unwell
2. Cleaning hands
3. Ensuring good respiratory hygiene
4. Enhanced cleaning
5. Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where appropriate
6. Engaging with Test, Track and Trace
7. Managing confirmed Covid-19 cases in the school community
8. Containing outbreaks
9. Minimising contact and maintaining social distancing between individuals
10. Supporting individual staff and pupils at increased risk
11. Ensuring contingency planning